Eco-Libris website is now not only a place where you can balance out books, but also a great source of information on issues related to green reading. Here are some of the materials you can find in our website:
- Environmental Trends and Climate Impacts: Findings from the U.S. Book Industry - 3-part coverage of the the new report on the book industry's environmental footprint.
- E-books vs. paper books - a collection of links to articles, researchers and other information sources that relate to the ongoing debate about the environmental advantages of e-books.
- The Holiday Green Gift Guide for Book Lovers
- Green books reviewed and covered on Eco-Libris blog
- Green Articles - a collection of links to articles that cover issues related to sustainable reading.
And of course, don't forget to help us spreading the word on Eco-Libris by telling your friends about us. Thanks!
Have a great week,
Raz @ Eco-Libris
Eco-Libris: plant a tree for every book you read!