Yes, if you haven't bought your father anything yet and he has an e-reader and would enjoy a good book on a green topic, a green ebook can be a great option! The list is including ebooks on a varied list of green topics, which we think will suit different types of dads. We hope your dad is one of them and that you will find this list helpful!
The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com and I apologize in advance to all the Nook, iPad, Kobo and Sony Reader owners. I hope you can easily find an ebook you'll like on other ebookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program and therefore will receive a small percentage of every purchase made using these links. We hope you don't mind! You can find all the lists published so far on our recommended green ebooks webpage (see examples at the bottom of this post).
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended green e-books for Father's Day:
1. No Impact Man: The Adventures of a Guilty Liberal Who Attempts to Save the Planet, and the Discoveries He Makes Abo by Colin Beavan - Farrar, Straus and Giroux (April 1, 2010)
2. Off the Grid: Inside the Movement for More Space, Less Government, and True Independence in Modern America by Nick Rosen - Penguin (July 27, 2010)
3. Eaarth: Making a Life on a Tough New Planet by Bill McKibben - Times Books (April 13, 2010)
4. The Bucolic Plague: How Two Manhattanites Became Gentlemen Farmers: An Unconventional Memoir (P.S.) by Josh Kilmer-Purcell - Harper Collins, Inc. (June 1, 2010)
5. Living Like Ed: A Guide to the Eco-Friendly Life by Ed Begley Jr. - Crown (March 25, 2008)
6. Confessions of a Radical Industrialist: Profits, People, Purpose--Doing Business by Respecting the Earth by Robin White and Ray Anderson - St. Martin's Press (April 1, 2010)
7. The Urban Homestead: Your Guide to Self-sufficient Living in the Heart of the City (Process Self-reliance Series) by Kelly Coyne - Process (June 1, 2008)
8. Sustainable Value by Chris Laszlo - Greenleaf Publishing (March 7, 2011)
9. Hot, Flat, and Crowded 2.0: Why We Need a Green Revolution--and How It Can Renew America by Thomas Friedman - Picador (April 1, 2010)
10. Boiling Point by Karen Dionne - Jove (December 28, 2010)More recommended green ebooks lists:
Best ebooks for green entrepreneurs
Best green marketing ebooks
Best green business ebooks
See you next week!
Happy Father's Day,
Raz @ Eco-Libris