This week I prepared a list of book recommendations for green entrepreneurs and those who wish to become ones. .
This list is based on my personal preferences - some of them are relatively old, but I still find them relevant and valuable.
The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com and I apologize in advance to all the Nook, iPad, Kobo and Sony Reader owners. I hope you can easily find an ebook you'll like on other ebookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program and therefore will receive a small percentage of every purchase made using these links. We hope you don't mind! You can find all the lists published so far on our recommended green ebooks webpage.
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended green e-books for green entreprenurs:
1. Revolution in a Bottle: How TerraCycle Is Redefining Green Business by Tom Szaky - Portfolio (February 18, 2009)
2. Finding the Sweet Spot: The Natural Entrepreneur's Guide to Responsible, Sustainable, Joyful Work by Dave Pollard - Chelsea Green Publishing (September 15, 2008)
3. Start Your Own Green Business by Entrepreneur Press and Rich Mintzer - Entrepreneur Press (March 1, 2009)
4. The Plot to Save the Planet: How Visionary Entrepreneurs and Corporate Titans Are Creating Real Solutions to to Global Warming by Brian Dumaine - Crown Business (June 24, 2008)
5. The Sustainable MBA: The Manager's Guide to Green Business by Giselle Weybrecht - Wiley (October 12, 2010)
6. 75 Green Businesses You Can Start to Make Money and Make a Difference by Glenn Croston - Entrepreneur Press (August 1, 2008)
7. The Secret Green Sauce - Best Practices for Growing Green Revenues by Bill Roth - Amazon Kindle Services (December 3, 2009)
8. Be the Solution: How Entrepreneurs and Conscious Capitalists Can Solve All the Worlds Problems by Michael Strong - Wiley (March 23, 2009)
9. Next Generation Business Strategies for the Base of the Pyramid: New Approaches for Building Mutual Value by Ted London and Stuart Hart - FT Press (November 5, 2010)
10. Green Venture Capital: Leading VCs on Analyzing Greentech Market Opportunities, Evaluating Investment Potential and Risks, and Predicting the Future for Green Investing (Inside the Minds) by Multiple Authors - West (June 21, 2009)See you next week!
Raz @ Eco-Libris