I wanted to update you that tomorrow we'll be reviewing a great audiobook - Boomerang by Michael Lewis, read by Dylan Baker.
And we're also be having a giveaway! We'll be giving away 2 copies of this invaluable and interesting audiobook, courtesy of the publisher - Simon & Schuster Audio.
So check out our blog tomorrow and don't miss the opportunity to win a copy of Boomerang.
Just to warm you up, here's a reminder of six great audiobooks we gave away on our blog in the past:
1. Unfamiliar Fishes by Sarah Vowell
2. My Footprint: Carrying the Weight of the World by Jeff Garlin
3. American Assassin by Chris Flynn
4. Gideon's War by Howard Gordon
5. The Essence of Happiness: A Guidebook for Living by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler M.D.
6. The Big Short by Michael Lewis
Raz @ Eco-Libris
Eco-Libris: Check our special holiday offer!
No post here today, but one on BookMachine
5 days ago