The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com and I apologize in advance to all the Nook, iPad, Kobo and Sony Reader owners. I hope you can easily find an ebook you'll like on other ebookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program and therefore will receive a small percentage of every purchase made using these links.
We hope you don't mind! You can find all the lists published so far on our recommended green ebooks webpage (see examples at the bottom of this post).
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended eco-chic and eco-beauty e-books for this week:
1. EcoBeauty: Scrubs, Rubs, Masks, Rinses, and Bath Bombs for You and Your Friends by Lauren Cox - Ten Speed Press (March 9, 2011)
2. Eco-Beautiful: The Ultimate Guide to Natural Beauty and Wellness by Lina Hanson - Rodale Books (May 12, 2009)
3. Eco Chic by Matilda Lee - Octopus (November 30, 2007)
4. The Cosmetic Chemicals Guide by Tamara Laschinsky - Amazon Kindle Services (Jan 6, 2011)
5. The Green Beauty Guide: Your Essential Resource to Organic and Natural Skin Care, Hair Care, Makeup, and Fragrances by Julie Gabriel - Health Communications (September 8, 2008)
6. The Eco Chick Guide to Life: How to Be Fabulously Green by Starre Vartan - St. Martin's Griffin; First Edition edition (August 19, 2008)
7. Organic Body Care Recipes by Stephanie Tourles - Storey Publishing (June 1, 2007)
8. Green Chic by Christie Matheson - Sourcebooks, Inc. (March 1, 2008)
9. The Essential Green You (Green This!) by Deirdre Imus - Simon & Schuster (December 30, 2008)10. Gorgeously Green by Sophie Uliano - HarperCollins e-books (July 8, 2008)
More recommended green ebooks lists:
Best green ebooks for Father's Day
Best ebooks for green entrepreneurs
Best green marketing ebooks
Best green business ebooks
See you next week!
Raz @ Eco-Libris