Therefore, we started last week a weekly series of 10 recommendations on green ebooks that we either read or read about on Treehugger, Grist and other websites we follow. Most of them are new and were either released in the last month or two or about to be released (but already available as ebooks).
The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com and I apologize in advance to all the Nook, iPad, Kobo and Sony Reader owners. I hope you can easily find an ebook you'll like on other ebookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program and therefore will receive a small percentage of every purchase made using these links. We hope you don't mind!
A new list is posted here every Wednesday and you can find all the lists published so far on our recommended green ebooks webpage.
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended green e-books:
1. Climate Capitalism: Capitalism in the Age of Climate Change by Hunter Lovins and Boyd Cohen - Hill and Wang (April 12, 2011)
2. Converting To An Energy Efficient Home: A Guide For Beginners by Randall Graham - Amazon Kindle Services (March 21, 2011)
3. The Young Activist's Guide to Building a Green Movement and Changing the Worldby Sharon Smith - Ten Speed Press (February 22, 2011)
4. The Best Place for Garbage by Sandra Weise - WiR Press (March 20, 2011)
5. The City Homesteader: Self-Sufficiency on Any Square Footage by Scott Meyer - Running Press (April 26, 2011)
6. Retrofitting Suburbia, Updated Edition: Urban Design Solutions for Redesigning Suburbs by Ellen Dunham-Jones and June Williamson - Wiley (March 23, 2011)
7. Surviving the Apocalypse in the Suburbs: The Thrivalist's Guide to Life Without Oil by Wendy Brown- New Society Publishers (April 1, 2011)
8. Powering the Dream: The History and Promise of Green Technology by Alexis Madrigal - Da Capo Press (March 29, 2011)
9. Guide To Organic Gardening - Make Your Own Vegetable Garden by Juanita Ringer - Amazon Digital Services (March 2011)10. Feeding Your Family in a Fried Economy (Unshackled UnChef) by Denise Hansen - KioMio, LLC; 1 edition (March 9, 2011)
Raz @ Eco-Libris
Eco-Libris: Promoting sustainable reading!