Just a reminder - Each week we present you here with list of 10 recommended e-books on a variety of green issues - from climate change and conservation to sustainable living and green marketing. Most of these green ebooks are new and were either released in the last month or two or about to be released (but already available as ebooks).
The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com and I apologize in advance to all the Nook, iPad, Kobo and Sony Reader owners. I hope you can easily find an ebook you'll like on other ebookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program and therefore will receive a small percentage of every purchase made using these links. We hope you don't mind! You can find all the lists published so far on our recommended green ebooks webpage.
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended green e-books:
1.Plastic: A Toxic Love Story by Susan Freinkel - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (April 18, 2011)
2. The Green to Gold Business Playbook: How to Implement Sustainability Practices for Bottom-Line Results in Every Business Function by Daniel Esty and P.J. Simmons - Wiley (April 8, 2011)
3. Triumph of the City: How Our Greatest Invention Makes Us Richer, Smarter, Greener, Healthier, and Happier by Edward Glaeser - The Penguin Press (February 10, 2011)
4. Moby-Duck: The True Story of 28,800 Bath Toys Lost at Sea and of the Beachcombers, Oceanographers, Environmentalists, and Fools, Including the Author, Who Went in Search of Them by Donovan Hohn - VIKING ADULT (March 3, 2011)
5. Beyond the Cold: An American's Warm Portrait of Norway by Michael Kleiner - Infinity Publishing (September 30, 2010)
6. Turn Your House Green by Diane Hamel - Diane Hamel (April 7, 2011)
7. Garden Composting: How Garden Recycling Works by Bill Butterworth - MX Publishing (April 19, 2011)
8. Be a Greentrepreneur by Scott Cardinal - Amazon Digital Services (March 17, 2011)
9. Crop Chemophobia: Will Precaution Kill the Green Revolution? by Jon Entine - AEI Press (April 16, 2011)
10. Urban Agriculture: Ideas and Designs for the New Food Revolution by David Tracey - New Society Publishers (April 1, 2011)Yours,
Raz @ Eco-Libris