Just a reminder - Each week we present you here with list of 10 recommended e-books on a variety of green issues - from climate change and conservation to sustainable living and green marketing. Most of these green ebooks are new and were either released in the last month or two or about to be released (but already available as ebooks).
The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com and I apologize in advance to all the Nook, iPad, Kobo and Sony Reader owners. I hope you can easily find an ebook you'll like on other ebookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program and therefore will receive a small percentage of every purchase made using these links. We hope you don't mind! You can find all the lists published so far on our recommended green ebooks webpage.
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended green e-books:
1. Eco-Warriors, Nihilistic Terrorists, and the Environment by Lawrence E. Likar - Praeger (April 30, 2011)
2. The Healer by Deborah Greenspan - Llumina Press (April 14, 2011)
3. Recycle The Box, Make Happy The Fox. (Green Toddlers) by Aia Ribadeneira (Author), Kiana Nagales (Illustrator) - Amazon Digital Services (May 1, 2011)
4. The Cruise by Donald Blake - Donald Blake (April 13, 2011)
5. The Enviroment under the mens shadow by Victoriano Garza Almanza - Fabro Editores (May 2, 2011)
6. Earth: The Operators' Manual by Richard B. Alley - W. W. Norton & Company (April 11, 2011)
7. Nuclear Energy : What Everyone Needs to Know by Charles D. Ferguson - Oxford University Press, USA (May 2, 2011)
8. #13 Mallory Goes Green! by Laurie Friedman - Darby Creek (April 28, 2011)
9. 7 Ways To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint by Mary Ford - Amazon Digital Services (April 28, 2011)
10. Queen of Environmental Club by S.I. Decker - Electric Prose Publications (April 28, 2011)See you next week!
Raz @ Eco-Libris