The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com, but you can also find them in electronic formats suitable for other e-readers and they're also available in other bookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program, so if you do use these links to purchase one of these ebooks we receive a small percentage of it. We hope you don't mind!
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended green e-books for Cyber Monday:
1. But Will the Planet Notice?: How Smart Economics Can Save the World by Gernot Wagner
4. Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green: Winning Strategies to Improve Your Profits and Your Planet by Jay Conrad Levinson and Shel Horowitz
5. Boiling Point by K.L. Dionne
6. Fair Food: Growing a Healthy, Sustainable Food System for All by Oran B. Hesterman
7. Plastic: A Toxic Love Story by Susan Freinkel
8. Confessions of a Radical Industrialist: Profits, People, Purpose--Doing Business by Respecting the Earth by Robin White and Ray Anderson
9. EcoChi: Designing the Human Experience by Debra Duneier
10. The Art of Eating In: How I Learned to Stop Spending and Love the Stove by Cathy ErwayMore lists of recommended green ebooks can be found on our recommended green ebooks page.
Raz @ Eco-Libris