Just a reminder - Each week we present you here with list of 10 recommended e-books on a variety of green issues - from climate change and conservation to sustainable living and green marketing. Most of these green ebooks are new and were either released in the last month or two or about to be released (but already available as ebooks).
The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com and I apologize in advance to all the Nook, iPad, Kobo and Sony Reader owners. I hope you can easily find an ebook you'll like on other ebookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program and therefore will receive a small percentage of every purchase made using these links. We hope you don't mind! You can find all the lists published so far on our recommended green ebooks webpage.
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended green e-books:
1. The End of Energy: The Unmaking of America's Environment, Security, and Independence by Michael Graetz - The MIT Press (April 11, 2011)
2. eco+waza by Reina Otsuka - Ecotwaza Co., Ltd. (April 3, 2011)
3. The Comprehensive Guide That Shows You How To Live Greener: Living Green 101 by Adam Clayton - BT Elite Publishers (February 3, 2011)
4. Food, Agri-Culture and Tourism: Linking Local Gastronomy and Rural Tourism: Interdisciplinary Perspectives (English, German and Italian Edition) eidted by Katia Laura Sidali, Achim Spiller and Birgit Schulze - Springer (February 14, 2011)
5. Bottlemania: Big Business, Local Springs, and the Battle over America's Drinking Water by Elizabeth Royte - Bloomsbury USA (January 15, 2011)
6. AMAZING BOOK ON SAVING FUEL AND YOUR MONEY by Enos Taylor - Amazon Digital Services (April 11, 2011)
7. The Impending World Energy Mess by Robert Hirsch, Roger Bezdek and Robert Wendling - Apogee Prime (April 12, 2011)
8. Earth Child by Chelsea Burgess - Amazon Digital Services (April 9, 2011)
9. Earth: The Operators' Manual by Richard B. Alley - W. W. Norton & Company (April 11, 2011)
10. Green Energy 101: A Guide to Home Solar & Wind Power by Henry Bulluck- Amazon Digital Services (April 7, 2011)
Raz @ Eco-Libris
Eco-Libris: Promoting sustainable reading!